Is it possible to bulk publish changes to unpublished pages, or at least find the pages?

Kathleen Roan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 7, 2018

I have a project where multiple pages have been changed, but the publication of each page needed to be delayed so they were closed with the unpublished changes. Now I need to publish them.   Can I bulk-publish the unpublished pages in an entire space?

If not, is there a way to find all of the pages with unpublished changes?

1 answer

0 votes
Patrick Cartier [Candylio]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2018

I have not used Zen Foundation but I think it has the functionality that you need.  You can create drafts for several pages and publish individually or in bulk

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.zenfoundation/server/overview

If that doesn't work you can find all your unpublished changes and drafts in the Recently worked on in the dashboard.  They should be labeled with a tag  You can also find them in the draft owner's personal space.

Kathleen Roan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 7, 2018

Thanks. I'll give zenfoundation a try and report back.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events