Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to bulk delete spaces in Confluence OnDemand?

Liam Nicholls April 19, 2012

We have just finished migrating from an internal instance of JIRA to JIRA OnDemand.

As part of the import, a Confluence Space was created for each project automatically.

Unfortuntely we do not want a space for each project (many are closed projects) so we have around 100 unwanted spaces.

Is it possible to have these removed in bulk?

I haven't been able to find any documentation or other questions on problem - so I think we are out of luck.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2012

Nothing UI wise. Confluence Command Line Interface has a removeSpace action.

Liam Nicholls April 22, 2012

thanks for the answer. I guess the Command line interface is not available on Confluence OnDemand?

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2012

All the CLIs - Atlassian Command Line Interface - should work fine with OnDemand. I just migrated all my plugins to an on demand instance and used CLI for many migration and administration functions. I specifically used removeSpace. The on demand products are suppose to be equivalent to their download equivalent, so they should work the same.

Liam Nicholls April 22, 2012

Thanks Bob, I'll have to read up more about CLI

thanks

Liam

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events