Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is confluence Baselining possible using existing jira cloud?

rbalamu2 May 31, 2022

Can someone help me understand if I can use my existing confluence version for Baseline? or we need to use a plugin to do the same? 

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2022

Hi @rbalamu2 ,

what's your existing confluence baseline?

On confluence cloud there is some app for that purpose like https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/confluence-rest-api-examples/#update-a-page 

Please could you provide more information about your issue so that we can provide support?

Fabio

rbalamu2 May 31, 2022

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ ,
Thanks for your reply. We are trying to explore if we can use confluence as requirement management tool. For that, we will be adding our initial requirement as req1 and proceed with software development and testing parallelly keeping req1 as the initial requirement. After some point, they will create req2 and software/testing team will follow req2. 

so we need both req1 and req2 as different versions but once its published it shouldn't be able to edit.

Thanks,

Rahini

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2022
Like rbalamu2 likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events