Install eval license for adaptatest forums 1.0.1 on confluence 5.1.5

Mark Pinone June 17, 2015

I have confluence 5.1.5 and trying to install an eval license for forums 1.0.1 -  I don't see  a license box for the plug-in or a way to apply the eval license. What am I missing?

Thanks,

-Mark

4 answers

2 votes
Hessom Arta [Adaptavist] June 17, 2015

Hi Mark,

We recently moved the licensing of all our add-ons to the Atlassian Marketplace and for Community Forums this effectively means all versions from 2.1.6 onwards are licensed via Atlassians UPM.

As you are wanting to use version 1.1, this would still be licensed via our proprietary PLM add-on. You'll need a PLM compliant license for Community Forums to use with 1.1 so if you drop me an email harta@adaptavist.com I can help get you one sorted for your evaluation.

I realise this is a little more complicated than you would like - which is why we migrated to the Atlassian UPM licensing system - but at the moment this is how we're managing licensing Forums for customers that are using versions of Confluence below 5.3.

Kind Regards,

Hessom

0 votes
Richard Whiffen January 4, 2016

Hello:

I am having similar issues installing Forums 1.0.1 on Confluence 5.0.3. 

Don't see Licensing text box or a way to upload license file. Please help

0 votes
Mark Pinone June 17, 2015

Thanks - see attached screen shot

• Mark

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2015

Hi Mark,

Once you click on the plugin, you should see an expand option to put the license there.
Would you mind adding a screenshot here so we can see it?
Cheers,
WZ

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events