Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include page macro for label or child pages

evanbartlett February 4, 2021

I'm trying to create a page that pull in all the pages that have certain label ( if it could do child pages that could be a work around).  Is there a way in the cloud version for me to do this?

The use case is that I'm taking meeting notes as individual pages, but I want a place where I can scroll through a high volume of them quite quickly without having to click into each on. 

I found this add-on, which seems to do what I want for the server version, not sure if I can use that?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210755/include-content-by-label-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 4, 2021

Hello @evanbartlett

You can try the Table Excerpt, Table Excerpt Include macros of the Table Filter and Chart for Confluence app.  

They combine different kinds of table excerption and multi-excerption in one tool:

• excerption within one page
  • multi-excerption within multiple pages and spaces searched by:
    • page names
    • page trees
    • labels

Here's the example in case the Excerpt source is pages with labels:

2021-02-04_21h22_42.png

2021-02-04_21h22_26.png

2021-02-04_21h22_56.png

2021-02-04_21h22_33.png2021-02-04_21h23_16.png2021-02-04_21h23_22.png2021-02-04_21h23_33.png

Katerina
Stiltsoft

evanbartlett February 8, 2021

I'm not sure I'm following.  How does this let me pull the full content of a page with a label into another page?

Is what I'm asking for that rare of a request or that difficult?

Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 9, 2021

Our app works only with table data. Unfortunetly, it can't pull the full content of a page with a label into another page.

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2021

Hi @evanbartlett ,

please try to look at Content Report Table and Content by Label macros. If these won't suit you, please let me know and I will try to find something else.

evanbartlett February 4, 2021

I tried both prior to posting, so unless I missed something I don't think they work.  I don't want the page name to display, I want the full content of the pages to be pulled in.

The Content by Label macros allows for an excerpt, but it only pulls in a small portion of the text.  Is there a way to assign the excerpt to be everything on the page?

The Content Report Table just shows the Page Names, but not the contents of the page. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events