In Team Calendars can I just show current day

Stephen Costanzo January 23, 2018

I have a 'front page' for my confluence home page. It shows various things such as sprint stats and project statistics.

I would like to have the calendar widget on that page to only show the current day as opposed to a 'list' of the next few days.

The other issue would be that I would want to make sure - regardless of view it starts on the current day (or no earlier than the start of the current week)

1 answer

1 vote
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2018

Hi Stephen,

I understand you have a space home page as your landing page and would like the embedded calendar on that page to just show one day, and always show the present day. We don't have that functionality in Team Calendars, but it has been requested in this suggestion ticket: Add a feature to configure the number of days or events shown in the dashboard through UI

Please comment or vote on the ticket to emphasize your specific use case. That will also add you to notifications so you will get emails when the ticket is updated.

Thanks,

Ann

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events