Images Not Showing Correctly in Blog Posts Macro

Emily Bullough
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2024

Hello! I'm using the Blog Posts macro on our space homepage, which lists recent blog posts. This will be the primary way staff will encounter these important announcements.

I'm using "Excerpts" as the "Content Type to Display" setting for the macro. In the excerpts, images I've included at the top of the blog post are showing only the file name for the image, not the actual image. See the screenshot below:

blog posts error.JPG

This is obviously a huge problem, as it will be confusing to staff and doesn't look good. Am I doing something incorrectly or this is a system error that can be investigated? I don't necessarily need the image to display in the excerpt, but I really don't want it to show the file name in-line with the rest of the post text.

A secondary problem is that URLs are also displaying in full, when in the actual blog post I have set it up to display descriptive text instead of the URL. This isn't as big of a problem as the image, but I would love to see it corrected if possible.

Thank you!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events