I want to produce a register in Confluence where the pages that are entered appear on the register.

Debbie Zer August 17, 2015

Hi can you direct me to a tutorial so I can document the step by step process

4 answers

0 votes
Debbie Zer August 18, 2015

Thanks Milo I will give it a go.

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2015

Not sure if this is what you're after, but you could put the Pagetree macro on the parent page, followed by the Create Page Macro set to create pages under that parent.
Then when a user clicks that link to create a page, a link to the new page will get automatically listed on the parent.

You could also use the List by Label macro and set the Create Page Macro to create the new page wherever, and apply a label that the List by Label macro is set to list.

0 votes
Debbie Zer August 17, 2015

Hi, I want to produce a page that acts as a register, and on that page I want to put a button for them to create the info and this will then populate the register.  Hope that is a little clearer.

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2015

Are you just looking to create a list of specific pages, or a list of children pages? Not sure what you mean by "register."

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events