• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • I want to change the password of my cpanel login but i am not able to find change password option in preference section so please tell me how to do change it ASAP

I want to change the password of my cpanel login but i am not able to find change password option in preference section so please tell me how to do change it ASAP

Aman Mamodia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 20, 2015

1 answer

2 votes
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2015

As far as i am aware, cpanel is not used for Atlassians hosted confluence instances, so i can only assume you have installed confluence on a VPS of a host-provider (the folks hosting your application on some form of dedicated server somewhere). If this is the case you will have to talk to your VPS provider.

Kind regards

Jonas

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2015

Yup, the Cpanel password has nothing to do with Confluence!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events