I've connected Talkdesk using an API, but it does not pull any data

Michael Thomas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2024

I have an API token authentication with Talkdesk, it is supposed to allow searching my Confluence KB from the Talk Desk App, but I canot get it to synch. Is there a security setting I am missing, is there any way to determine what the link status is?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2024

I'm guessing you've already seen this Talkdesk documentation on the topic, @Michael Thomas?  If not, I hope it helps.

If that's nothing new, I suggest opening a support ticket with Talkdesk.

~~~~~~~~

Then again, maybe someone who's been down this path already will see this and be able to help—which I am sure is what you were hoping. But, I suspect (educated guess) you'll get quicker results working with Talkdesk.

Hope this helps,

-dave

Michael Thomas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2024

Disregard, it appears to have resolved itself after changing the URL of the Confluence KB and adding the correct space name. 

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2024

Glad you were able to figure it out so quickly, @Michael Thomas   👍

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2024

P.S. Welcome to the community!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events