• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • I need to use a google sheet plugin for confluence. I decided to use G-Sheet plugin. I have the next error message: "error authenticating (check service name)". Does anyone have the same issue? Or does anyone hava antoher plugin to use?

I need to use a google sheet plugin for confluence. I decided to use G-Sheet plugin. I have the next error message: "error authenticating (check service name)". Does anyone have the same issue? Or does anyone hava antoher plugin to use?

Kramarics György September 8, 2015

Is there any other solution? Every idea appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2015

Why not use the publish to web functionality of Google Sheets? Get the free content formatting macros add-on which will give you an iframe macro. Or if you have the html macro enabled yo could use that. Then go into you google sheet and go to File -> Publish to web. Select the embed option and then either select the sheet you want to embed or the whole document. It will give you some iframe code to embed the Google Sheet. Either paste the into the html macro or add an iframe macro and put in the href that is given in the code into the iframe href property.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events