I miss names when I write minutes and will add participants and Action points

Helen Anderssson February 25, 2016

I have put in namnes as @Lena Glas and that works, but some names are missing when I write like this but they have access to our board.

2 answers

1 vote
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2016

I have found that sometimes I have to use their user name (e.g. lglas) to get them to appear.

0 votes
Nick Reilingh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2016

As Milo says, it can help to build the habit of referencing by user name, but the other thing to do is this: make sure you are accepting the user mention autocomplete correctly. That is, when you start typing the name after the @ sign, find the name you want in the autocomplete list that appears, select it with the arrow keys, and hit Enter or Return to accept it. If you do this, you are guaranteed to have the correctly formatted user mention when you are done. If you don't see the names of users in this autocomplete list when searching from either first name or username, then the server is having a small caching problem that one of your admins should be able to solve for you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events