I have still open tasks, even though the tasks are no longer in the Confpage

Armando Villarreal Lemmen Meyer August 22, 2022

Hello,

I have open tasks in my task dashboard, even though the texts do no longer exist (I already erased these tasks in the conf pages).  I do not know if this is because I erased them before marking them as "done".  Right now, I cannot even see the text or the checkbox to mark them as done.

Could you please help me?

Thanks

Screenshot 2022-08-22 153939.png

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

Hi @Armando Villarreal Lemmen Meyer welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Have you removed the tasks from the originating page mentioned under the column Task appears on (which is not on your screenshot)?

The problem is that the tasks are not in the confpage of the column "Task appears on" anymore.   They were before, but I erased these tasks, so I do not see them anymore

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

Have you tried to include the Task Report Macro on a test page and try to check the action items from that page?

Hello Dave,

I just did it.  The tasks appear, but they do not exist anymore in the conf page anymore.

Screenshot 2022-08-23 083915.png

If I try to mark them as done, I get this
Screenshot 2022-08-23 084515.png

Armando Villarreal Lemmen Meyer September 9, 2022

Hello @Dave Mathijs , do you have any answer in this regard?

Raphaël Marthe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 3, 2024

Same issue for me; I see a dozen open tasks that no longer exist in the original confluence pages.

It seems a confluence bug.

Any resolution? 

Jaap K
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 29, 2024

Same issue here.

A task that I was unable to close. Constantly getting the same error Armando gets.
When trying to resolve, I removed the task from the page mentioning it, but this did not help.

The task is still shown on the Task overview, with no way to mark it as done.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events