I have a sign off form once all sign offs are completed I want to send an email wit all sign offs

Butch_Richards April 12, 2023

I want to send the email to our change management partners after all sign offs are collected. This can be triggered manually but has to have each signer sectioned off with with each sign off and the information they provided on the sign off form.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2023

Hi @Butch_Richards and welcome this community

Have you already built a form to collect sign-offs? How?

Alex

@Alex Medved 

Yes I built it in confiforms it collects and summarizes all the signoffs. I want to send an email with all data points for every signer once collected. It currently sends an email after the user creates the form with their signoff and sends it out to the correct folks. I just want to set a consolidated form that provides all sign offs in  one email

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2023

Will add the label, to mark it as "ConfiForms" related... as otherwise it is quite difficult to understand

OK, how do you "collect the sign-offs" - do they open the form and update it (different parts of it)?

@Alex Medved you click sign off it goes to the form gathers five data points then emails the group with your sign off message. I was able to add a form to the page where the user selects sign off complete i dropped in the cinfiforms table view from the sign off form and it works. Would be best if I could put a record count in there and when it hits that it sends the email . But this will suffice

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2023

So, you collect records as "sign-offs" - each sign-off is a new record?

That is correct each sign off is a new record 

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2023

A bit strange design, but OK.. and you want to send an email when a certain number of records is saved in the form?

Correct

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2023

OK, you can use queryCount to check the number of records in the dataset

That is the ConfiForms IFTTT macro's condition that you set up onCreated event to send email

id.queryCount(myform:@self;*):5

To send when records count is 5 and the form name is "myform" located on the same page

The contents on the IFTTT macro body could be something like a TableView over the form (so it brings up all the records)

Alex

Like Butch_Richards likes this

Thank you that helps appreciate you Knowledge

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events