I cannot edit pages in space that i created and am the administrator for.

mlanglois December 27, 2019

Hi,

I cannot edit new nor existing pages that are in a space that I created and I am administrator for.  I can see and click on the pencil edit icon, but unfortunately i cannot type in the page.   I can edit pages in other spaces, just not pages in a space that i create.  The permissions seem to be wide open.   Help.

Thank You .  

confluencepermissions.png

2 answers

0 votes
Sandesh Shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2019

@mlanglois You should check Page restrictions then.

0 votes
Nich Hogue
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2019

I would double check the page restrictions for the space. While it's looking like you should have full access that would be my next spot to check. You can be an admin to a space, but you can still be restricted from editing pages with page restrictions. 

Side note as someone from Vegas, if you're looking for some good table games I'd suggest going off strip. Lots of nice properties and the minimums tend to be lower during the popular days. :) 

Sandesh Shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 27, 2019

@mlanglois You should check Page restrictions then.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events