I can't see the Delete Own in Space Permissions under the "All" category. Why?

Merve Kosesoy June 21, 2018

I can't see Delete Own :

All

View gives you permission to access the content in this space, and see it in the space directory and other places like the dashboard. 

Delete own gives you permission to delete any pages, blogs, attachments and comments you've created in this space (regardless of whether other users have subsequently edited the content). 

1 answer

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2018

@Merve Kosesoyfirst question, do  you  have permission to  this space, if not contact  space administrator.

Best!

Merve Kosesoy June 22, 2018

I do have all the admin rights. 

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2018

@Merve KosesoyHmm I was hoping  that  you  look at  default space permission, when  you  log in  at  confluence administrator,   is the delete mark as X  in red,   because default spaces permission works  for only groups,  so  most  likely you  belong to  this group,  confluence-users  and it set as default group in  default space permission setting,  so  even if you have all space permission in a  particular space  and  in the default  setting delete own is marked as X , this might be the problem, i  propose you  enable this in  the default  setting,  the try again and see what  happens.

Best!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events