I can't see sub menu

Sandong Lee June 14, 2015

After logged in administrator, I moved on <Add Page> the mouse point but i can't see sub menu.

image2015-6-15 17:27:41.png

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2015

What version of IE are you using?  And my tired old eyes aren't sure about the version of Confluence they are reading from the screenshot - is that 3.5.13?

Sandong Lee June 15, 2015

Right. The confluence version is 3.5.13 and IE is 9(11 is same). Installing confluence 3.5.13 on Windows Server 2008 Standard(32-bit), it was doing well. I have changed OS to Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard(64-bit). Now, it's just different OS version(same H/W).

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2015

Right, this is a good case of compatibility failure. Confluence 3.5 does not support IE9, it's not compatible (the effort to make it so is a waste of time, as IE is so riddled with bugs and incompatibilities) Your options break down to: - Use IE8 (really very very very bad option, as it's a failure on standard compatibility, and riddled with bugs, not supported by the vendor any more and a known security risk) - Use a proper browser (still not a good option - it's better than IE, but your Confluence is still probably not going to support it) - Upgrade to a supported version of Confluence (ideally coupled with a decent browser) Anything but the last option is pretty much a waste of time.

0 votes
Norbert Janssens June 14, 2015

You cannot add pages to the dashboard but only to spaces.

Sandong Lee June 14, 2015

Thanks your answer. but my question is I CAN'T SEE SUB-MENU. I can't see other all of sub-menu as well as sub-menu of <Add page>. Clicking a menu(Browse, administrator also), it doesn't happen anything as well as can't see sub-menu.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events