I can't see sub menu

After logged in administrator, I moved on <Add Page> the mouse point but i can't see sub menu.

image2015-6-15 17:27:41.png

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

You cannot add pages to the dashboard but only to spaces.

Thanks your answer. but my question is I CAN'T SEE SUB-MENU. I can't see other all of sub-menu as well as sub-menu of <Add page>. Clicking a menu(Browse, administrator also), it doesn't happen anything as well as can't see sub-menu.

This widget could not be displayed.

What version of IE are you using?  And my tired old eyes aren't sure about the version of Confluence they are reading from the screenshot - is that 3.5.13?

Right. The confluence version is 3.5.13 and IE is 9(11 is same). Installing confluence 3.5.13 on Windows Server 2008 Standard(32-bit), it was doing well. I have changed OS to Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard(64-bit). Now, it's just different OS version(same H/W).

Right, this is a good case of compatibility failure. Confluence 3.5 does not support IE9, it's not compatible (the effort to make it so is a waste of time, as IE is so riddled with bugs and incompatibilities) Your options break down to: - Use IE8 (really very very very bad option, as it's a failure on standard compatibility, and riddled with bugs, not supported by the vendor any more and a known security risk) - Use a proper browser (still not a good option - it's better than IE, but your Confluence is still probably not going to support it) - Upgrade to a supported version of Confluence (ideally coupled with a decent browser) Anything but the last option is pretty much a waste of time.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 17, 2018 in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

554 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you