Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't add more than 3 users to confluence?

Angela Trigg (Quarles) March 5, 2021

I'm having an issue after spending a bunch of time creating my store's intranet using confluence cloud and went to add my 3 employees (making a total of 4 users) but because I'm also using Jira Service Management it won't let me add the 4th. However this 4th employee won't need to access JSM

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2021

Hi @Angela Trigg (Quarles),

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

How did you add your users? Did you add them by setting the Role to be Trusted or Site Admin? If you use any of these roles they will be automatically added to all your applications that you have and count towards your license.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2021

Or did you add them to one of the Admin groups?

Angela Trigg (Quarles) March 5, 2021

Hmm, I just went to the main User link in Settings and used that form that shows on the main page (that had multiple boxes to invite multiple people -- it didn't specify a group or anything. But this made me look into that and I saw that I could revoke JSM access to one of them temporarily so that I could add the 4th and then I revoked her JSM access so that I could give the other one back that ability

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events