I can no longer run server I dont need to upgrade

grzegorz_stencel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 13, 2018

My licence has expired but I dont need to upgrade I just want old server to be running which was stated when I have boughht licence that its for 1 year for support and upgrade but now server wont go up as there is screen

License Inconsistency: Confluence support and upgrades for your current license have expired.

You'll need to supply a valid license key. Confluence can't start without this.
If you have a new license, please enter it on this page and restart.

1 answer

1 vote
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2018

Dear Grzegorz, 

Are you sure, that you use version which was published until end of your licence?

I mean, if your licence expired 01 yan 2019 it means that you can not use for versions published after this date?

Could you provide end date of licence and version of Confluence?

Best regards, 

Vasiliy.

grzegorz_stencel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 13, 2018

Thanks for reply!

31 Oct 2018

Ah gotcha it was working fine till restart. So I guess it has upgrated to the new version and now it complains because of that. (I run atlassian stack through rancher in docker containers so I guess they autoupdate on restart probably using :latest tag there) .

Is there any way to check to what version of confluence my licence was eligible?

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2018

Here is information about releases: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-release-notes-327.html

Try to start with it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events