Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to create a page in Confluence 4.3 even though I am an admin

Andreas Johannessen September 27, 2012

I just bought Confluence and I got it running. I have created a Space and I want to add pages, however the page where I can add page title, content etc renders....but I am only able to add a page title. What is happening?? Non of the buttons work either.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
AlysonA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2012

Hi Andreas,

Is there any errors being thrown? Maybe the logs (<confluence-home>/logs/atlassian-confluence.log) will tell us something.

If this is a clean install, I suggest re-installing it. Something went really wrong during the installation.

Nope, the log does not show anything. How do I make a clean install on Ubuntu server?

It was fixed by re-install. Thanks for your advise:)

0 votes
Thomas Krause September 30, 2012

I still have a similar issue (open issue at support) with 4.2.12. At random times for random users the javascript init fails, happens in FF, IE and Chrome.

If it happens again to you, yu should have a close look at the firebug console (F12 tools) in the browser.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events