How to use the File management capabilities via Rest API?

Jorge Saavedra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 4, 2023

How to use the File management capabilities via Rest API?

Is it possible to perform all the actions related to file management using just the REST API? 

1 answer

0 votes
Vamsi Kandala
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2023

Hi @Jorge Saavedra

Welcome to the community!

Can you please be specific about what actions you are looking to perform to file management?  Do you mean the attachments or pages or blogs etc?

Thanks,
Vamsi

Jorge Saavedra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 6, 2023

Hi, Thank you for the quick answer.

I refer the actions over the attachments, that includes to upload, delete, search and list, use metadata; and the idea is to have the pages or blogs as the logical grouping of the files but the focus is in the files (attachment) management.

Thanks,

Vamsi Kandala
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2023

Hi @Jorge Saavedra

You can check out the examples and API calls here:

https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v1/api-group-content---attachments/

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Vamsi

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events