How to uninstall the Confluence IM Presence Plugin

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2014

I know how to install and uninstall plugins through the interface. However, I am having trouble removing the Confluence IM Presence Plugin. I can uninstall it through the interface and it will dissappear, but whenever I reset the server it just springs back up. I have gone through the steps on this page ...

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/How+to+manually+remove+malfunctioning+add-ons

but it still shows up. We do not use this plugin and never will. Is there a way to get rid of this? Is this a bundled plugin?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2014

I believe yes this is bundeled. I personally disabled it since all we use is HipChat and we have that plugin installed. It doesn't seem to re enable automatically like your deletion is.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 11, 2014

Guess I'll just have to resort to disabling it.

License Manager [BlackPearl PDM] October 15, 2014

I believe yes this is bundeled. I personally disabled it since all we use is HipChat and we have that plugin installed. It doesn't seem to re enable automatically like your deletion is.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events