How to resolve insert button not working properly in enterprise wiki pages

Mohan Gurrampati June 4, 2022

In My wiki page sometime insert button is working again it went down and insert button not working.Please help in resolve this issue.

3 answers

0 votes
Joanne Lewsley
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 4, 2022

Hey there,

I was about to say the same, Facing same issue from last couple of days. Still looking for the solution

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2022

We need an explanation of what "not working" means before we can help you.

Mohan Gurrampati June 6, 2022

Hi,

Not working means sometimes insert button not properly respond like when try to click on insert looks like it will not respond and looks in disables state.Please suggest on the same.

Mohan Gurrampati June 6, 2022

Hi,

If need more clarification can we connect once through either Google meet or Zoom app ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2022

Those menu items do not have a "disabled state" display option so I'm still a little confused (if you don't have a working option, it doesn't appear in the menu)

What happens if you refresh the page and try again?  Or save your current update and come back to it?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2022

Could you explain "not working properly"?  What happens when you use one of the options in the menu you've posted a screenshot of?

Hi ,

As you saw in my attachment it is working now but sometimes when open this page and click on this option that insert button not respond

0 votes

wiki_Insert.PNG

This buttons is not working properly

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events