How to remove LDAP repository

Sergei Dorogin April 6, 2015

I added an LDAP and switch the order of user repositories. My bad I know.

But now I can't login as local admin into my Confluence as my LDAP contains a user 'admin'.

What can I do?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Suren Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2015

Hi Sergei,

This should do the trick and have at least you login with your local admin account. You need to move Internal directory into the first position:

warning Before running any SQL query, please do a full backup of your database, in case things goes sideways.

Cheers
Suren 

Thanks. But it looks like "Put the Internal Directory in First Position" assumes that I use External SQL DB but I don't. I'm on Embedded DB. How to restore the order in that case?

Suren Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2015

Hi Sergei, I suggest you to install DB Visualizer and connect it with your embedded database. I suggest you to read below Documentation on how to connect Confluence embedded database with Db Visualizer. * https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Connecting+to+HSQLDB+using+DBVisualizer+or+HSQL+database+manager

Suren Raj
Atlassian Team
April 6, 2015

After you connect the database and db visualizer, run the query in db visualizer

Thanks! I found INSERTs in confluencedb.log and swaped indeces in them: INSERT INTO CWD_APP_DIR_MAPPING VALUES(131073,65537,98305,'T',0) INSERT INTO CWD_APP_DIR_MAPPING VALUES(131074,65537,98306,'T',1) and it works now!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events