How to merge several Confluence Cloud spaces into one

Juliana MacAller March 3, 2016

I have several Confluence spaces that I need to merge into one space. I exported each space individually but am not sure how to go about importing them into one space.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2016

Why not pick one space and then just move the other space's pages into it? Relatively easy from the UI especially if most pages are children of home.

Jerry Ryan Ishmael June 30, 2016

I tried this but I can't get it to work. If I have pages I need moved to an existing space do I need the parent and all children moved to new space? It appears that he links in moved paged don't link properly anymore.

Any ideas?

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2016

Page links should be automatically updated by Confluence when you move pages. At least if the links are done using standard Confluence linking. If you hardcoded some other types of links, they could be broken.

0 votes
Juliana MacAller March 7, 2016

Thank you. That's what I ended up doing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events