How to manually create decision register?

Dears,

I'm new to confluence, I wanted to move a decision from a space to another newly created space (Doesn't have a decision register), and it was done, but I found the decision moved is not part of the decision register.

I have read the documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Decisions+Blueprintand it mention "Confluence will create an index page and add a shortcut on your space sidebar (if you are using the default theme). The index acts as your Decision Register and lists all the decisions in that space."

I don't have the decision register and the side bar shortcut is not created, how can I create them manually?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

I made a workaround for to solve it as follow:

I opened a ready made decision register of another space, and copy its content (Actually only two controls), then opened my space having the issue, create new blank page, paste the content of decision register which contains only two macros (Button, Table).

Edit the properties of both macros, and just change the space to my space having the issue and it worked.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,555 views 26 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you