How to make the site logo bigger?

Timo Notonica January 21, 2018

Good morning,

I´ve noticed that the general site logo inside a confluence wiki cannot be higher than 48px. For our company logo this is just too small and I want make it a bit higher/bigger. In best case I want to be free to change it in every height I want per CSS. So is there any solution or easy workaround to make this possible for me?

We are using the Refined Theme. But the maximum logo height is required by the confluence global administration panel and not within the theme configuration. So I think another theme will not change anything.

Thank you for help.

Best regards
Simon

2 answers

0 votes
Sharon Hinde
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2018

Glad you solved it Simon

0 votes
Sharon Hinde
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2018

Hi Simon,

You can try to do this with some custom CSS

.aui-header .aui-header-logo img {
    max-height: 30px;
}

Refined Wiki have instructions for how to add custom CSS when using their theme https://docs.refinedwiki.com/display/FAQ/Style+the+theme+with+custom+CSS

Sharon

Timo Notonica January 24, 2018

Hi Sharon,

thank you a lot for your answer.

I recognized too that there is a possibility to change custom css and I´ve already tried but it didn´t work. So I needed a bit of time to understand that there is a global theme for the whole intranet and just a complete other "category theme" inside the category I am working in to change the logo style. Changing the global custom css doesn´t change something on a special category theme. It only affects to the global theme.

After a while I´ve seen that the changes are already working in the main theme so first of all I had to change the category theme back to the global theme and now I can use some custom css to style it.

Problem solved!

Have a nice day :)

Simon

Patrick Dalton May 5, 2019

Hi Simon,

Is there any chance you can run me through how you set managed to do this? I'm a bit confused and don't have much knowledge with CCS.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events