Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make my personal space private

Shreena Patel October 16, 2012

Hi there,

When I created my personal space I made it public but now I want to make it private as they show up in "All updates". How do I do this?

Cheers,

Shreena

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Someone answered on the other page, I've got it sorted now. Thanks. He said "Go to your space, click Browse --> Space Admin. Then click the Permissions link on the left hand side. Remove everyone other than you. People will still be able to see your profile, but not your space."

0 votes
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2012

When you say they show up in all updates, who are you logged in as? if its you, they will still show up. So long as the space permissions don't contain anyone other than yourself, it will not be visible.

0 votes

Logged in as an external user and they don't have access to certain Wiki spaces but they could see all our "Personal Spaces" Updates.

0 votes

Hi,

Sorry that didn't help, I know how to do this. I meant how do I make my "personal space" private. I checked here but couldn't find the answer.

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2012

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events