Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to get numbered list to export in pdf?

How do you get the numbered list to also export into a pdf? Currently, when I export a document to pdf, it eliminates the numbers. 

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @Lorena Segreti ,

that is a macro view layout that cannot be exported in pdf.

Fabio

@Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ Is there a way to auto number inside the macro then? Or do I have to go line by line to add the numbers myself?

Like G subramanyam likes this

Hi @Lorena Segreti , there is an long term backlog ticket that probably impacts also the cloud version https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-56152

In my opinion there's no workaround.

Fabio

Like G subramanyam likes this
0 votes
G subramanyam Community Leader Aug 09, 2022

Hi @Lorena Segreti welcome to the Atlassian community.

If not already, you can achieve your requirement through "PDF Layout HTML".

Please access this Confluence documentation for the steps/ details.

G subramanyam Community Leader Aug 09, 2022

Please access that documentation and towards the last sections, you will find the steps with screenshots.

Two things.. 

1. The instructions on the page seem like it is going to add a page number for each page exported. This isn't what I'm looking for. 

2. I copied what was shown in the print screen. However, it does not work.Screenshot_1.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Watch 4 Confluence apps compete for Best App Demo in September's Appy Hours

Calling all collaborators! Appy Hours on the Atlassian Community is a monthly event where 4 Partner and app vendor presenters go head-to-head with 5-minute demos for the title of Best App Demo. I...

487 views 0 12
Read article

Atlassian Community Events