How to fix "fail to fetch" error in editing the page?

YejinMoon December 29, 2022

Hi, 

When I try to edit the page which I have authority to edit, 

the page pop up always said me "Fail to load page" and "Failed to fetch". 

What should I do to solve the error?

I have to eidt the page as soon as possible.

3 answers

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2022

Hi @YejinMoon ,

try to clean browser cache first and retry. If the issue persists, please try with a different browser? 

Fabio

YejinMoon January 1, 2023

I retried after I cleaned my browser, but it does not worked.

And I tired woth other browser but it was same. 

0 votes

@Elelta D Oh, I cannot use incognito tab because my company does not allor that browser mode. 

0 votes
Elelta D
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2022

Hello @YejinMoon 

Can you tell me if this issue occurs on other pages or is it limited to one page?

If you log into Atlassian in incognito mode and try to edit it, do you see the error?

I also see that you have listed your product plan as premium, in this case, you would be eligible to contact support by opening a ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/

Best,

Elelta

I occurs on other pages , too. 

I cannot edit all pages, even the pages that I created. 

Whenever I click the edit icon, fail message pops up.

Elelta D
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2022

Can you please try to edit in an incognito tab? it sounds like this may be an issue that is browser specific.

Isn't there any solution guide to solve the problem  without making tickets? I don't know how to make ticket and where I can make ticket to get support. 

@Elelta D Oh, I cannot use incognito tab because my company does not allor that browser mode. 

Elelta D
Atlassian Team
December 29, 2022

Could you share your company confluence url here? we can then help you open a ticket

YejinMoon January 1, 2023

Thank yo. it's adgear.atlassian.net 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events