Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the total number of pages has been created in specific period ?

Maheswari A May 8, 2023

I want to find how many pages has been created in a specific period. For example last 3 months. 

2 answers

0 votes
Robby Holtmann_IntraFind Software AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 6, 2023

Hi @Maheswari A 

You can achieve this with a side function of our Confluence app. If you are interested in a much better search for you and your colleagues, iFinder Confluence Search is the right solution for you.

This AI-based enterprise search solution delivers top results based on linguistic analysis and offers many additional features. Also a dashboard is available where you can found your previous searches, your saved searches and favorites.

Your request:

Our dynamic search filters will help you with your request. You define your search with a *-search and the desired filters (e.g. for only one space and only for one document type). The graphical timeline then shows you how much content was created in the period you defined. Of course you can narrow down the date filter to the exact days.

iFCS Timeline.png

Best Regards,

Robby

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023

Hi @Maheswari A 

These kind of analytics are provided in the premium version of confluence. On the standard plan, I'm not really sure how you can get this piece of information out of the box. Most likely you can't. I would use an app in this case.

Maheswari A May 9, 2023

What kind of app do you use ?

how could please recommend me few?

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023

I don't use any app, since I have many instances in all plans. You can try however and install for a trial period of 30days, any of the suitable apps found here https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=confluence&query=analytics

Feel free to search your own as well.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events