Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find attachments that are linked on the front-end of a confluence page?

Umesh Bhorale February 9, 2021

Hi, I'm looking to know how to extract a list of all attachments that are live and linked on the front end of a confluence page. This is something I've successfully done in the past (about 4 years ago), however, i am unable to recall the details of the task. What i remember though is that it involved extracting a code from the confluence page via 'Inspect element' / 'View page source' and running it on a browser tab to see the attachment list. The intent is to extract a list (names) of the attachments on the front-end of the page, post which i can delete the ones that arent actually linked on the page (those just stored on the back-end). 

The objective is to clean up the excess attachments on the page, one's that are uploaded on to the page, but not linked on the front end. 

Look forward to your inputs. Please advise if possible.

Best,

Umesh   

1 answer

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2021

Hi @Umesh Bhorale You can use attachments macro to display a list of all files attached to pages in a space. Please refer this link

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events