Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display/link Jira Sprint/Issues to Confluence Page

Ye Myat Aung December 18, 2022

Hi, I'm quite new to confluence so I can't figure out how to achieve the following.

1. I have sprints in Jira.

2. I want to create confluence page for documentation when we completed a sprint. In the page, I want to create a link to the sprint as well as the issues which are assigned under the sprint.

3. So far I know how to link issues to the page but I could only do one by one and it doesn't seem ideal if I have many issues in the specific sprint.

4. I can't find a way to link the whole sprint to the page.

1 answer

1 vote
Nathan Weelen December 19, 2022

Hello,

You can use the Jira macro in your Confluence pages to display all the issues related to a specific sprint. However, it will not create a link to Confluence in the Jira issue view.

• In your Confluence page, select the Jira macro by typing /jira or by selecting the macro in the toolbar.
  • Write the JQL to specify which sprint and issues you want to display and search. Then choose Table, the maximum issues and the columns to display in the Display options
    Jira macro.png

Here is a simple example to what it will display :

Jira macro display.png

I hope this answer will help you.

Kind regards,

Nathan Weelen

Ye Myat Aung December 19, 2022

Hi @Nathan Weelen thanks for the detailed answer. It works like a charm. However, I'm still unable to create a link to specific sprint nor find a unique URL of a sprint. Is there a away to do so?

Like Diego Delves likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events