Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to delete many draft files at once

I'm a simple user, with no database access.

I want to remove-delete all my draft files, almost 100. I didn't check the drafts tab since years.

Make this manually is very too long.

Any clue for me.

I promise, I will clean it every week.

Thanks

2 answers

3 votes
Diego Atlassian Team Oct 26, 2020

Hello @Benoit Masse!

As I understand, you have a high volume of drafts in your user account in Confluence and need to remove those drafts.

Currently, the deletion of multiple drafts at the same time is not possible. Since I am not 100% sure about which platform you are using (cloud or on-premises) due to your mention of database, I will link documentation for both:

The feature to delete multiple drafts at once has been suggested here:

Currently, the best course of action is to vote and watch the report. Voting helps to increase the visibility given to the report and by watching the report you will be kept up to date with everything posted there.

Let us hear from you!

1 vote
Mykenna Cepek Community Leader Jun 11, 2021

Please also consider voting for this to be fixed: CONFCLOUD-70244

And perhaps add a comment there also pointing out your use-case (that, as a user rather than an admin, you want to clean up your own drafts).

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🎨 Add some visual life to your templates

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is Avni Barman, and I am a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Based on feedback from you, we are giving admins more power to create templates that a...

54 views 1 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you