You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
How to delete a space in confluence?
For now it's a free lisence.
1. Navigate Space on the Upper panel.
2. Click on <view all spaces>.
3. Go to the space you are interested in to delete.
4. on the left side near the star icon. click on the three-point menu.
5. Click on <Space settings>.
6. On the upper panel under the title <Manage spce> click on <Delete spce>.
7. Click on the <Delete this space> button.
8. On the pop-up message click on <Delete>
Hi @Yakir Haviv
Assuming you're a Space Admin for this Space, this should work:
Take note of the warning which appears when deleting a space:
Deleting this space immediately and permanently deletes all pages, blog posts, comments, and attachments. Unlike pages and blogs, deleted spaces don’t go to the Trash. You won’t be able to recover them later. Learn more
Not sure you want to delete? Try archiving instead. How do I archive a space?
It includes links to help pages :)