Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the confluence page logo from a simpla dot or arrow to a required image

Meera_Amanullah April 18, 2023

Hi, Im looking for an option to add some images to the confluence pages in the tree view. Is there a possibility to do it.?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Connor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2023

Hi @Meera_Amanullah there's a couple ways to add emojis to a page name, but I'm not sure its possible to add an uploaded image into the page name.

If you're asking about the page hierarchy shown in the sidebar of the Space, then hover your mouse over the page name, click the 3-dot (...) more actions button, click Rename, and then click the emoji button to the left of the page name to prefix an emoji in the page name. The negative for this solution though, is the emoji will not be visible in the page name when using the Page Tree or Children Display macros.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm referring to.

Emoji-In-Page-Name.png

If you're trying to have the emoji visible in the page name when using the Page Tree or Children Display macros, then you'll need to add the emoji to the page name without using the Confluence built-in emoji button. Edit the page (or rename like before), on Windows use the "Windows logo key + . (period)" shortcut to open the emoji keyboard, select the emoji(es) you want to add to the page name. The emoji will be visible within the page name, when using either of the 2 macros.

Here's an example screenshot using the Page Tree macro with an emoji added to the page names of 2 child pages.

Emoji-PageName-PageTreeMacro.png

1 vote
Meera_Amanullah April 19, 2023

Thanks for the reply Connor, it is helpful. I'm actually looking to change the bullet that comes automatically in the navigation pane/left tree to a different one.

Connor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2023

Ahhh I misunderstood my apologies. You probably want to look at the marketplace for theming apps. For example, Refined for Confluence Cloud looks like it may do what you're trying to achieve. Their demo site shows the extreme level of customization they're offering.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events