How to change the background of space logo to transparent? '.avatar-img { background-color: transparent;}' not working

Lucia Šagátová February 22, 2016

3 answers

2 votes
Eric Daras February 23, 2018
img.avatar-img {
background-color: transparent !important;
}  

To be certain that no specific style will override it.

Serghei Avdonin June 28, 2020

You can customize the look and feel of this space by editing the Space Stylesheet. The custom space styles will overwrite all global custom styles and theme styles.

Thank you, Eric,
The piece of code you've provided resolved the issue even though the image was png.

0 votes
Lucia Šagátová February 22, 2016

Well, I have used this .png picture as a global space logo:

global.logo.png

And I have managed to remove the border from the logo, so now it looks like this:

result-so-far.png

The problem is, that I would like to remove the white section around the picture. I assumed it is a background and therefore I have used this command to set it to transparent in the global stylesheet (and I am have not changed any of the individual spaces' stylesheets, so the problem is not in overriding the global stylesheet settings):

.avatar-img { background-color: transparent;}

Is there any way to change the background? Or remove it? I don't want to make any changes to the picture itself, such as changing its dimensions or color.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Lucia Sagatova

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2016

It would help to know what you are trying to achieve, but have you tried simply using a .png?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events