How to access Confluence on demand?

Julian Pscheid September 25, 2012

We've added the Confluence trial to our OnDemand account. We previously already use JIRA. Now that it's been added to our account, there doesn't seem to be a way to access Confluence. Following the URL for OnDemand takes me straight to my JIRA dashboard, without an option to get to confluence anywhere.

What am I missing?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2012

Hi Julian

It seems that you have to enable "Application Access" to your users, then you will see the "wiki" tab on the top of your page to access Confluence. Just go to Administration > General > User Management > Application Access and check all the boxes corresponding to the users you want to grant permission to access Confluence.

Hope it helps. Cheers!

Julian Pscheid September 26, 2012

That did the trick--thanks!

Julian Pscheid November 1, 2012

With the new dashboard design the link to Confluence now hidden behind the logo at the top right of the page. Roll over it to get a dropdown that allows you to switch between JIRA and Confluence.

0 votes
Deleted user May 24, 2013

Does this take a long time to register in the system. I have done everything in regards to granting application access and space permission, but my user still can't login - it just so 'No Permission'

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events