How to JIRA to Confluence connection issue?

Enkhtaivan Ganbat May 1, 2018

Greetings,

I've installed Confluence on our Atlassian cloud instance after migrating JIRA from server to cloud. I followed this article to link JIRA with Confluence https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/blog/2017/03/linking-confluence-spaces-to-jira-software-projects

But I still get the same error whenever I browse an issue, below image is a screenshot of the error.

JIRA - Confluence link error.png

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2018

Hi Enkhtaivan,

We'll need to look at the Cloud instance itself to see what the issue is, and likely need access to it on the server to correct the problem.

Therefore, I created a support ticket for you. You should be receiving those details in your email shortly.

Could you please reply on the ticket when you receive it and let us know there the SEN for your Cloud instance or the URL?

Thank you for your help!

Shannon

Enkhtaivan Ganbat May 3, 2018

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for the reply, but I resolved this problem myself. Our JIRA cloud instance was still pointing to our old Confluence (on server) which no longer exists, thus trying to connect.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2018

Thank you for confirming that, Enkhtaivan!

I'll go ahead and close the ticket.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events