How should I nest my scaffolding reports?

Stefan Eike
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2012

Hi, I'm trying to create conditional lists using local-reporter macro. If I select list-option 1 of the first list, the list 1 with the items 1-1, 1-2 and 1-3 should appear, etc. It actually works, but I have to save and close the page, after choosing a list item, to see the child list appear. Is it possible to get conditional lists with more comfort?

|{list-data:1}
 {list-option:1}1{list-option}
 {list-option:2}2{list-option}
 {list-option:3}3{list-option}
{list-data}|

|{report-block}
{local-reporter:data:1}
{text-filter:@self|include=1}
 {report-body}
  {list-data:1}
   {list-option:1-1}1-1{list-option}
   {list-option:1-2}1-2{list-option}
   {list-option:1-3}1-3{list-option}
  {list-data}
 {report-body}
 {report-body}
  {list-data:2}
   {list-option:2-1}2-1{list-option}
   {list-option:2-2}2-2{list-option}
   {list-option:2-3}2-3{list-option}
  {list-data}
 {report-body}
 {report-body}
  {list-data:3}
   {list-option:3-1}3-1{list-option}
   {list-option:3-2}3-2{list-option}
   {list-option:3-3}3-3{list-option}
  {list-data}
 {report-body}
{report-empty}Nothing is selected.{report-empty}
{report-block}|

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stefan Eike
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2012

Question is anwered:

Hello Stefan,

Currently this is the best behavior list-data can work with Reporting. However we may create a feature request to enhance this for our developers' consideration.

Thanks&Regards,
Ziana
Evgeny Victorov November 23, 2015

I'd up the question as the need still exists but I haven't found any related solution.

0 votes
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2012

I see that you still didn't get an answer for your question, I honestly don't know how to achieve what you want using the scaffolding plugin. Have you considered reaching the plugin vendors directly? http://www.customware.net/store/plugins/confluence/scaffolding_plugin.html"

Stefan Eike
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2012

Thanks Bernardo. I asked my question here again:
http://getsatisfaction.com/customware/topics/how_should_i_nest_my_reports

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events