I am the admin of our confluence. We are fairly new to confluence (3 month) and I know it will be good to have a concept for labels. I understand that, in the long run, it will be helpful to have labels to all our pages. We will have a meeting to agree on basic things like notation or how to connect labels with two words etc.
Question is: Have you guys tipps how to do it and to do more than that? Do you have systems? Are you using display sites, where you show content based on labels?
I am having trouble to explain the benefit of having organized labels right now.
Thanks in advance :)
Sharing my experience, I use certain macros to increase Label's usage effectiveness.
One such is "Content by Label macro", This is mainly to display lists of pages, attachments that matches particular label criteria, and group the related pages accordingly.
Below are few more macros for reference:
- Content report table macro: displays information about pages and blog posts with a - specified label in a table.
- Labels list macro: lists all labels in a space alphabetically.
- Navigation map macro: renders the list of pages associated with a specified label as a navigation map.
- Popular labels macro: displays popular labels as a word cloud.
- Recently used labels macro: lists labels that have been used recently.
- Related labels macro: lists other labels associated with the label you're viewing.
Calling all Confluence Cloud Admins! We created a new Community Group to support your unique needs as Confluence admins. This is a group where you can ask questions, access resou...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events