How do you see all the pages with the given lables in Label by Content macro?

Ragini R. Sama
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2019

I am not able to see all the pages with Content Label by macro even though I have given OR labels. 

2 answers

0 votes
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2019

Hi Ragini,

The content by label macro should show the pages, as long as they are viewable by the filters set in the macro options. If they are, could you please provide a screenshot of the macro options (e.g. "Label", "Sort By", etc.) as well as a screenshot of the label on a page you expect to show in the macro?

Also, here is the related documentation, which may help for troubleshooting: Content by Label macro.

I hope this helps!
– Zak

0 votes
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2019

Hi,

There are a few possibilities:

1. This is my favorite option: In the macro, there are a few options and there you can set the Maximum Number of Pages
    Content by Label.png
  2. Or you do not have the permission to view the other pages which are labeld by your label

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events