How do you display the option to not Copy attachments when executing Copy of a Page from one space?

Siddhartha Ghose November 18, 2020

How do you display the option to not Copy attachments when executing Copy of a Page from one space?

I’ve found myself making copies of pages from inside a space to help save time.  That works awesome to save a lot of time but also brings all the attachments along for the ride.  Any chance there is a ‘copy without attachments’ available somewhere? 

Second question: when I use the ‘delete’ operation on an image, it removes it from the visible page but not from the ‘Attachments’ part of the page.  Any chance we can do a 2-for-1 to remove the image from both the visible page and the attachments control?

2 answers

0 votes
AJ Barks - Old Street
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 1, 2022

The one time SharePoint is better than Confluence... LOL

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2020

Siddhartha,

You cannot make copies of pages with out coping the attachments.  There is a feature request here that you can vote for. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-19389

The attachment question is a good one.  When you delete if from the page the reason it does not delete it from the attachments area is because the page has versions. So it requires you to take an extra step to get rid of it entirely.  Sorry not feature request for a change on this one.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events