How do you create a new *Parent* page (not child)

Katie Dahill January 20, 2021

I  want to create a new Parent page to host a series of child pages within my pre-existing company parent pages. I cannot figure out how to do it, everywhere I start from keeps creating child pages. 

2 answers

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2021

Katie,

After creating a new page and before publishing it, navigate to ... in the upper right-hand corner and click on Move page. You'll be able to set the page to the correct level.

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 1.30.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-20 at 1.30.52 PM.png

Anthony Grubbs September 27, 2022

Ok, so I created page but I'm not seeing option in the upper right-hand corner Move page? What I'm missing? 

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2021

Hi @Katie Dahill ,

In a space, all pages are below the Page, that is set as homepage for the space and each space can only have one homepage. 

If you want to create a new page on that level, you'll need to create a new space.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events