How do i publish pages to people who dont have Confluence account at all?

Devo May 10, 2015

i would like to send pages & attachments to some customers, but they don have any Confluence account.

Is there any way to do it, not by just sending emails with attachments?

Thanks,

Amiram Fuerst

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Martin Cleaver
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2015

Try Comala ShareIt plugin

(disclosure: I do a lot of work with Comalatech)

Devo May 10, 2015

I dont understand the answer. Using Shareit Plugin creates a link, but if i send it to a customer, he needs a Confluence account, oherwise he can not access the link. I have many customers, so each of hem needs a Confluence account?

Martin Cleaver
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2015

No, if you send a Comala ShareIt link to the customer they do not need to log in. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.keinoby.confluence.plugins.share-attachments

Devo May 10, 2015

i use this plugin. Do i eed to click the "get Link" button, or can i directly click the e-mail button and select the customer? when i use direct access, the customer fails to access the link. do i need to do anything else?

0 votes
Alok Singh May 10, 2015

This question has already been answered here

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/208452

Devo May 10, 2015

I use this plugin, but it does not work OK. The actions i do: 1. Click Share it button. 2. In the screen i get, i click the e-mail button, select a customer email address and send 3. The customer gets an email with a link, but when he clicks on this links, it says URL not found Do i miss any step?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events