Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view my entire space as a published space?

Michelle Henley June 8, 2022

I'm new to Jira and I'm building a knowledge base space and I cannot figure out how to view it as if I am a regular user. I can "preview" individual pages, but how do I view the entire published space without all the editing tools? I will eventually make the space public for anonymous users but I don't want to do that until I closer to finishing the site. I just want to be able to demo the site to my team without all the editing tools. 

3 answers

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

Hi @Michelle Henley this presenter mode is the newly released feature. From your screenshot, it appears your organization hasn't yet received the update. Atlassian is rolling the update in phased manner and your instance will be receive in the coming days.

Meanwhile, please reach out to your in-house Jira admin to check for this feature update visibility.

0 votes
Michelle Henley June 8, 2022

Yes! That is exactly what I am looking for. I do not have that option. Is it an upgraded feature? 

Screenshot 2022-06-08 093150.jpg

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

Hi @Michelle Henley welcome to the Atlassian community.

If I understand your query, you would like to showcase a space to the external stakeholders with out any editing tool displayed? If that is the query, then you should start using the newly released "presenter mode" which also has a QR code to scan and share with participants.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events