Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How do I view my entire space as a published space?

I'm new to Jira and I'm building a knowledge base space and I cannot figure out how to view it as if I am a regular user. I can "preview" individual pages, but how do I view the entire published space without all the editing tools? I will eventually make the space public for anonymous users but I don't want to do that until I closer to finishing the site. I just want to be able to demo the site to my team without all the editing tools. 

3 answers

0 votes
G subramanyam Community Leader Jun 08, 2022

Hi @Michelle Henley this presenter mode is the newly released feature. From your screenshot, it appears your organization hasn't yet received the update. Atlassian is rolling the update in phased manner and your instance will be receive in the coming days.

Meanwhile, please reach out to your in-house Jira admin to check for this feature update visibility.

0 votes

Yes! That is exactly what I am looking for. I do not have that option. Is it an upgraded feature? 

Screenshot 2022-06-08 093150.jpg

0 votes
G subramanyam Community Leader Jun 08, 2022

Hi @Michelle Henley welcome to the Atlassian community.

If I understand your query, you would like to showcase a space to the external stakeholders with out any editing tool displayed? If that is the query, then you should start using the newly released "presenter mode" which also has a QR code to scan and share with participants.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

287 views 2 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you