How do I not display the page restrictions icon/lock?

John Corwith September 18, 2019

I can get rid of the page permissions menu item from the ... drop down by adding snippet  below to the Stylesheet, but I can't figure out how to get rid of the lock icon that appears to the right of the the breadcrumbs.

#action-page-permissions-link {display:none;}

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2019

If you want to do it through styleheets this should work.

#content-metadata-page-restrictions{display: none !important;}
John Corwith September 19, 2019

Perfect. I had tried this without the !important. I guess the latter was important.

Like Davin Studer likes this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2019

I see what you did there. 😃

0 votes
jira guy
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2019

There is a free plugin on the marketplace called hide elements which can help with this 

jira guy
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2019

You can disable by removing add restrictions permissions from the space

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events