Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get around too many redirects when I've already cleared my cache/cookies?

Tricia Good June 3, 2021

I am trying to log on to my company's Confluence cloud and I continously get the error that the site has redirected me too many times (ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS).  I have followed the suggestion to clear my cookies (multiple times) and I continue to get this error.  Any other suggestions? Are there other local settings that I should be checking?

3 answers

0 votes
duke.le March 13, 2022

For us, we had the users go into their Google Account security settings, and "Revoke Access" for Atlassian in the "Sign in with other sites" section.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2021

If you are not using Chrome can you let me know what browser you are using?

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2021

@Tricia Good Welcome to the Atlassian Community

Are you using Chrome?  I have seen this as an issue in Chrome when a user is logged into the browser with their Google account.  If you use a different browser do you have this issue?

Rich T October 25, 2021

@Brant Schroeder  I'm having the same problem. It seems to be linked to my Google account, because it works in an incognito window. It has only happened since I switched to a new laptop (worked fine on the old one). And it works in Chrome if I use a different Google account. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 14, 2022

@Rich T If you are logged into Chrome with an account that is different then your Atlassian account you will have issues.  You would need to switch the account that your browser is logged in with prior to going to the Atlassian cloud products.  I would suggest either logging out of your other account and just using your business / Atlassian account in Chrome (Hopefully they are the same)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events