How do I get JIRA issue links to show up as cards in the Page Properties Report macro?

Elizabeth Renda November 30, 2021

I have JIRA Epics displayed as cards in the Page Properties table on each of my requirement specification pages. Because the Epics are displayed as cards, I can see the status of the Epic. However, when I pull the Page Properties Table into a Page Properties Report, the Epic links show up as text links, not cards, and I lose the status. 

How do I get JIRA issue links to show up as cards in the Page Properties Report macro like they do in the Page Properties Table macro?

Page Properties Report Macro Screenshot:

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 2.45.38 PM.png

Page Properties Table Macro Screenshot:

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 2.46.05 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2021

Hi @Elizabeth Renda

this seems like a bug in Confluence, see also CONFCLOUD-71166.

In this issue a workaround is mentioned:

First, insert values in all columns and then publish the page and then edit again and add the jira issues on the page, now it should show smart links.

Maybe that also helps you?

Cheers,
Matthias.

Elizabeth Renda December 2, 2021

Thanks @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_  ! That was definitely what was going on, and the workaround did work - however it is annoying. Hopefully they will get around to fixing it soon... 

Like Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events