How do I disable page update notifications for myself on specific pages in Confluence?

Sarah Mosley
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 29, 2015

I've recently switched departments, so do not need to know what's going on with my old team, but I still get page update notifications any time someone edits a page in their space.

I've verified I'm not watching those pages, so is there something else that keeps triggering emails to me?

Frustrating as I can't see the easy fix... COOONNNNFLUENCE!

Coooooonfluence!.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sarah Mosley
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 1, 2015

Hi Nelson, thanks for the advice. I was not watching any of the pages in the space, but what I discovered is that my old ID was tagged in the space, so I was still receiving notifications via that ID.

Removing the occurrence of the ID solved the issue.

Cheers,

Sarah

0 votes
Nelson Carranza
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2015

Hi Sarah,

You might be watching the whole space. Go to watches under the menu in your profile picture, and then you will see a list of the spaces you are watching, and stop watching them.

Regards

Nelson 

Capture 2015-06-01 at 22.35.40.pngCapture 2015-06-01 at 22.36.04.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events